Sunday, December 8, 2013

Part Four

Hey all and welcome back! Sorry that I haven't posted in a while but between real life and game freezes I was so depressed I didn't feel like simming! It was so saddening.... Now then..... Back to Life With Jared Von Strunkle!

Cierra and Jared trained the girls as they grew. Cierra handled most of the potty training.....


While poor Jared tended to have clean-up.... (Bet that felt a little like de ja vu!)


Everyone continued to be happy! The girls and William made Jared and Cierra so very proud!


Cierra looks so exhausted! That or annoyed that Jared's phone is going off.... again.


When he looks at her like that.... How could she stay mad?


 Definitely not mad anymore!


So happy....


 Happiness over-load?


 Annnnd that's my cue to leave!


 Cierra and Jared got a little make-over.... I think they look soooo cute!


I'm not sure Cierra likes that picture....... but who knows?

The triplets grew into kiddos... leaving diapers behind. They are in this order Lori, Lilla, and then Lydia


William also grew up.... I think he's turning into a handsome young man!

Bet you'd never guess this was going to happen >.> Cierra's pregnant again.


William began searching for an "Infertility potion" (Poor kid will never find it!) for his mom xD

Jared: Hi there baby number 5!


Cierra: Jared.... The ice cream truck is literally parked just across from our driveway... Can we get some pleeeeease?
Jared: Sure! But only because you'll murder me if I say no!


Jared: Hm.... I'll take a Fudge-Pop... No a snow cone.... hm.... Maybe a freezer-bunny pop instead
Cierra: Jared hurry up!!!!!! The baby wants ice creammmmm!

Cierra ordered her Freezer Bunny Pop while Jared munched down on his final decision before Cierra threatened to cut his lovely hair all off D: She's mean >.> I have no idea why <.< 

Must be some great ice cream...
Makes me want some

Someone's getting quite full of herself in the kitchen >.>

Oh no! Don't cry I didn't mean it!

She's so sad! Hormones going bonkers?


I really wish.... but she's just over-emotional... which means when William skipped school she had to ground him.... Shouldn't he be the one crying?

 William hounded her all evening (Jared and Lilla decided to avoid eating at first.... not sure why). Cierra looks like she could scream, Lydia looks afraid to move, and Lori's sticking to her food without making any eye-contact. I think William looks just miserable!


Cierra obsessed over her bump after taking her plate to the washer.... While William approached to beg to get out of trouble, again.


This time it worked but poor Lori couldn't get to the dishwasher.... neither could the kid that came home from school with Lilla. They were both kind of mad at Cierra.

 I decided to buy Cierra and Jared a photo booth. The pictures on the right are just..... Oh.... my.... gosh.....!!!!! SO cute!


They had a little too much fun with it though....
Is it me or does Cierra look like she could cry that Jared's ripping up their pictures? No one wants to see that! <.<

Cierra's labor (Like almost everything else in this part) snuck up on me.... She had two little boys. Not 100% sure why she's having so many multiples. The first time was my bad for letting William listen to kids music with her around.... This time.... who knows.

Anyways! The boys are Dominick [in the crib] (After my own son) and Aiden [Cierra's holding him] (after his best friend).

The kids all seem to have mixed feelings over the twins...


 Lilla and William both look so unsure.


 Lydia looks fairly happy.... and Lori looks like she just doesn't care.


Cierra on the other hand, was on the brink of a break down.


Jared was absolutely thrilled and the happiest guy on the planet once again..... I think they need a bigger house!

Here's hoping that will happen soon. I'm currently trying to relocate them to somewhere easy to load.... Hope you enjoyed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment