Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Part One:

Cierra: You decided a house-boat would be the best house for us? I dunno Jare-Bear....
Jared: It looked better in the picutre

Ah..... Moving to Isla Paradiso....

Jared: We should get a treadmill. It would be great for keeping in shape. I just need to earn enough money singing and then find a place to put it.
Cierra: mmhmm *munches waffles*

Jared! Thinking of a motorcycle while kissing your girlfriend? Shame on you!

Cierra! He was just thinking of a motorcycle and now you're going to go in there and do...... that before marriage? Oh the shame....

At least they are being safe in there..... right? RIGHT??????

Either he's super sweet.... Or that was some excellent 1st woohoo.... Maybe both?

Jared: Babe, I know we are doing all this out of order, but will you marry me?
Cierra: Oh my pulmbob! Of course! Oh I'm so happy I could cry!
And She did for about 5 Seconds while Jared went to the All-In-One....

Awe c'mon! He was almost done but nooooooo! Cierra just has to vomit on deck......Stomach bug, Cierra?


Then she goes and breaks the all-in-one..... Bad moodlet dead ahead!!!!

I am suddenly worried about their romp in the All-In-One....

Naturally it would start to rain on their wedding day. Looks like I have to make room inside.....

Meanwhile the floor becomes even more soaked!

Awe. She's dreaming about their wedding.....

Suddenly I'm not too fond of my mod....

Cierra: Well this was unexpected.... I thought I was dreaming.... Uh-oh!

Cierra: So I just love the wedding cake we picked out even more now that it's here!
Jared's Thoughts: These are some good waffles. Why do we always have waffles? You should get your skill up woman! Why is she wearing a sweater in summer?

 *Is going to be silent for this part and sniffle a little*








*Sobs like a baby at the beauty*


Ah the beautiful cake....


Cierra's Thoughts: Hurry it up Jare-bear!


 Random guy that just watched a radom guy pee himself then run away: Lady, you don't look like you need to eat that cake. I'll eat it for you.
Cierra: I'm pregnant you jerk!!!! *Suddenly feels super shy and runs away*

Ah..... Sims.....

The evil llama struck and Jared became a Tragic Clown! Even after that he still was cheery enough to want to rub Cierra's growing belly!!!! Look at that baby bump! That's gonna be one cute baby!


 Even as a tragic clown she wants to cuddle him like crazy...... <3


And after several hours of labor and a lot of Jared freaking out...... William Von Strunkle entered the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment